Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tally Ho!!!

Photobucket Image Hosting

I love the start to a new day. There are no mistakes in it. Well not yet anyway. And how are my Possums this mornin? I'm doin fine and well. Mike is doin great on his diet! He and Savannah Jane went walkin in the park yesterday. Burnin lots of calories! Work it guys! I'm here at pot side this mornin watchin the pinto beans cook. Fat free and lots of fiber and protein. Don't they look yummy simmerin away there on the stove. They also smell good. My red heeled mouth just waterin all over the place. Slice up a few raw onions and dinner is served! Must have the home grown tomatos sliced as well. Our tomato plants are really producin at present. Will be sad to see them start to die off as fall and winter slip into place. I think we have a while before that becomes reality. I'm gonna saver every bite of my tomatos. Got a Christmas catalog in the mail the other day. Sure wish it was the Sears catalog like we use to get as kids. It was always so much fun to lay in the livinroom floor and dream about whats in the Sears catalog. But that's a story for another time.
Photobucket Image Hosting

Always remember to take time to smell the roses and possies. The good Lord put them here for our enjoyment! Boy dose their aroma fill the air! I know life gets a bit much from time to time,so plan time in each day to do so. You'll be glad ya did. It also relieves stress from the daily grind.
Photobucket Image Hosting

Bring some flowers into your home. They will brighten up your day. This is Bubba signin off for Thursday mornin! Bubba

No comments: