Monday, September 27, 2010
Good evenin Possum's! Has been a wonderful cloudy fall day. The air cool all day! I guess fall time has crept in on us. Glad for that! What did ya'll think about the elevator funny? I laughed so hard there were tears streamin down my face and still get a chuckle when it comes to mind. One of my Peeps emailed that to me about ten years ago. I hung on to it all this time! After I typed it here I finally laid it to rest in the garbage can,but I wanted to share it with ya'll first. Now ya'll know I'm not the best typer in the world,so it took me quite a while to get that entire thing blogged. I like to see everyone with a smile and a laugh! That's what this blog is for,smiles all around! Welcome to fantasy island! (Sock Monkeys scatter!) As you can see, Mike and I pulled out the Monopoly board this evenin! The game has been going hard and fast! I won't let it slip who owns Park Place! Three hotels already. Piles of fake money everywhere! All the pretty colors! Golly Gosh! Why put your crown on and parade around the livingroom,we're goin on a Journey! I know that sounds pretty crazy,but ya otta try it sometime! It'll make ya laugh! Plum giggle right down to your toes! Say....have you ever danced with a Sock Monkey in the moonlight? Don't knock it till you have tried it! Happy Monday evenin!Bubba
Good afternoon Passengers,Possum's and Peeps. Today I have a funny to share with you guys and here it is....
Things to do in an elevator
1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2.Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "shut up,all of youjust shut up!"
4.Whistle the firstseven notes of "It's a small world" incessantly.
5. Sell girl scot cookies.
6. on a long ride,sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
8.Crack open your breifcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: " Got enough air in there?"
9.Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10.Stand motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11.When arriving at your floor,grunt and strain to yank the doors open,then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you admiral.
14. One word: Flatulence!
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottum.
16.Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare,grinning at another for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
18. When at least eight people have boarded, moan from the back: "oh,Not now,motion sickness!"
19. Give reigious tractsto each passenger.
20. Meow occasionally.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter"gotta go,gotta go then sigh and say "oops!"
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continuallypushing the buttons.
25. Holler "Chutes away!" Whenever the elevatordecends.
And that, Possum's is what you do in an elevator!Bubba