Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Starbucks in the mornin

Photobucket

Hello Sock Drawer Possum's! I was sittin here in my Sock Drawer this mornin...Thinkin I should wonder into the kitchen and put the coffee on! NOT!!
Photobucket

Well Starbucks it is! I took the easy road for today!
Photobucket

Once I had my White chocolate moucha I headed out to the Starbucks patio to check my Sock Drawer messages on my I phone. My secretary wasn't present with me to tend to all these things. The text messages and voicemails were staggerin! I just turned it off and sipped my coffee. The fall mornin was wonderful! I just wanted to escape for the day and put my celebrity status on the shelf for a bit. So I sat and thought for a moment as to what I could do for this me time.
Photobucket

I went for a walk torward the city. I found this curious antique along the way! WOW! I haven't seen one of these in a while. I was surprised to see it discarded on the curb by someones trash. My I-phone will half to do for the present.

Photobucket

Along the way I found this fall display in someones flower garden. I stopped for a bit and enjoyed the scarecrows and flowers. Very colorful and pleasent to look at. It's right on time as October will start on Saturday. The month of scariness as Halloween is right around the corner.

Photobucket
Photobucket

My next stop was at The Arcade for a bit of lunch. Really cool place! I had a deli sub and my usual Diet coke.
Photobucket
Photobucket

My love for art had me walkin around the upstairs of the Arcade. Many artist studios reside there. The dark red flowers kind of remind me of the vampire thing. I guess it was the colors that gave me that impression.
Photobucket

This paticular street corner is a favorite of mine. The church across the street is from the 1800's. Still in use to this very day.
Photobucket
It has been great to just enjoy the day and the sights of the city. I love walkin around the city and talkin with my city scape Possum's. I always have time for my fans. We sat on this street corner where there is a Starbucks across the street from that church I mentioned a little earlier. we had coffee together...I signed a few autographs...and made a few pictures with my number one fans!
Photobucket

So thats it for Bubba's Sock Drawer today. I'll close the Sock Drawer for Thursday! Bubba

No comments: