Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Saturday off never stops

Photobucket

So my Possum's! Ya'll can never get enough of this!!! ya think it's funny I became a chew toy? I don't come with ranch sauce. I told ya'll I had more to blog about from our Saturday excursion. I guess you can tell we were in dinosaur world for about two hours.

Photobucket

Tucked away on top of a mountain was GUNTOWN!!!!! The only way up is by sky lift!

Photobucket

The lift takes us all the way to the top Possum's! Peep's! Can we talk? My Dad is afraid of high places,but he managed to make it with his eyes closed!

Photobucket

At the bottum of the mountain was the haunted Hotel. Looked kind of cheesy, so we passed on it. Anyway back to the top of the mountain!

Photobucket

Guntown USA Possum's! A fantasy western town with a beautiful view! The buildins we were really able to go into.

Photobucket

I pooped into the US Marshalls office to take a look around. Thinkin it was just for show.

Photobucket

But then the Marshall showed up and it wasn't so funny anymore! Let's see here....Jail to my left and the Marshall on my right! This can't be good! The Guntwon actor was all to kind to take this photo for my Sock Drawer happenins. He was actually excited and has been followin my blog for about 5 years now!

Photobucket

Giddy-up Possum's! Hook me up with some horse power! If this wagon starts rollin...I'm gonna jump cause the only way down is down the side of a mountain!

Photobucket

Ya'll can't see this one very well but it was a maniquin woman in a old time kitchen doin her 1800's thang.

Photobucket

I captured the sock monkey gang hangin around and waitin to rob the town bank. No one was in the bank that day so it would have been easy for them to pull it off.

Photobucket

It wasn't long until they staged a gun fight out in the center of town.

Photobucket

Two dead and some still walkin!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good show guys! The actors were pretty good at the gun fight thing.

Photobucket

Once the actors discovered there was a celeb watchin...they were on it! With two guns pointed at my head I didn't dare move around much. Please feel free to notice the two dead men standin in this picture. Give new meanin to dead men walkin!

Photobucket

Over at the local saloon there was a can can dance stage show.

Photobucket

Photobucket

All in all I give them five stars for an enjoyible afternoon. Shake it for ole Bubba ladies!

Photobucket

just a little walk about there were fun sights and loads of photo opps!

Photobucket

Notice the pretend graveyard for the pretend dead men still walkin!

Photobucket

Me sittin around western style. not sure what this thing really is but it certainly has the old western look! (wink and smile at camera)

Photobucket

What western town would be complete without an old wagon wheel layin around? (scratch head and looked concerned.)

Photobucket

This photo is brought to you from the other end of the town.

Photobucket

And there ya have it Possum's! Guntown! If your ever in Bowlin Green Kentucky, stop in and see it! Time to close the Sock drawer! Bubba

No comments: