Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I can see your lips movin

Photobucket

I see ya'll are still with us and I shall continue with the trip of yesterday. I was mesmerized at the history and art work.

Today, between 900 and 1200 people visit the Vent Haven each year. The museum also host an annual International conVention.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Over 400 ventriloquits come to the conVention to learn and entertain each other, as well as to visit the museum.
As a result of the planning and forsightedness of W.S. Berger, Vent Haven Museum is a permanent institution, open to the public and devoted to the art of ventriloquism.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And so the sun set on our way back home. I just had to take a picture of it, lookin out the car window. A perfect and fun day!

Photobucket And so I leave ya'll with a picture of a Ronald Regan vent figure and.......

Photobucket

Jimmy Carter Vent figure! All the way from the peanut farm! Bubba out!

No comments: