Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Monday, June 6, 2011

Hangin at the gossip fence

Photobucket

Well Possum's, its another Monday. I was hangin out at the gossip fence wonderin what I could get into today. After the MTV awards last night,I was a little tuckered out from stayin up late to watch. Gotta keep myself well informed as ya'll well know. My celeb status is overwhelmin sometimes. So I decided to head into town and see what's happenin. Not much to report on there ,but I found some beautiful fountains to relax by on my outtin.

Photobucket
My photo manager got some strange looks as he was photgraphin Bubba the Sock Monkey runnin through town. Autographs? yeah that too. Ran into a few fans whom wanted their pics taken with me. I'm always glad to do so.

Photobucket

This is Bubba reportin for the Monday news. I'll close The Sock Drawer now. Bubba

No comments: