Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Monday, June 6, 2011

Being cool on a Monday night

Photobucket

Kay Possum's...Most people hate Mondays. Mondays can actually be kind of a cool night if ya'll let it. I'm here in wardrobe with my people. I wasn't liken the long sleeve shirt they gave me for these pants the other day. Why? It's summertime! Hot people! So I told them RE-DO! What did I get next? This yellow shirt. I'm preparin for a trip in the very near future. I'll be ready for the ROADTRIP! I'll not spill the beans as to where I'm going. The Pavarazzi simply have to be kept in the dark of my where-a-bouts. To much camera flash could fade my brown sock skin. I mean let's face it...I am over 50 years old and I'm already faded. But not into the background! I will never let that happen! I'm a Sock monkey on the go and I have somewhere to go and a story to tell...So I'm gonna tell it! The days are countin down till I leave the Sock Drawer to get out and about. This is a place I've never been before in the 25 years history I've been doin my websites/blog and what have you. New material Possum's. I'm gonna keep ya'll in the loop as much as possible. But for now I'm gonna sit here on a Monday night with a bunch of mindless blog. We'll just call it suspense............................................Let's see if I can give ya'll a clue for the next trip on the books. WOOD! That's the clue!! See if ya'll can guess. I'll betcha ya can't get it! That's all I'm gonna say on the subject. Nope! No more clues. Maybe I'll give ya'll clues throughout the rest of the week. Or not. Bubba

No comments: