Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

An enenin with Bubba

Photobucket

Come on in Possum's and pull yourselves up a piece of the sofa. We'll catch a few Family Guy episodes on adult swim together. Notice the cool and tough lookin tatoo on the back of my head. I may be a Sock Monkey from the 60's , but I try and keep up with the times. Sorry my Possum's , I have to pass on the piercins. First of all I don't have a navel to pierce. Puttin one in the nose could be painful if I ever have to blow my nose durin a winter time cold. That's the story on that. I did surf on over to the Sock Monkey ranch website for a bit this evenin. Hosted by a woman named Jan and she is a Sock Monkey artist. It's a delightful web site if ya'll are lookin for something neat to see. I love to check out what other Sock Monkey people are up to. Makes for a fun web surffin.

One of the stories on yahoo I saw just a bit a go was they think they have found a planet that could possibly support life. It's called 581D. That was a good read if your into the space thing at all. I could just go and run naked in the livingroom! LOL! Just kiddin. Not my style. I have so many clothes I don't have time to be a naked Sock Monkey. Has anyone ever seen Batman go to the bathroom? I was just wonderin how he can go with that suit on. Instead of the bat cave, it's the bat-room. Have a great evenin. Sock Monkey over and out. Bubba

No comments: