Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Monday, April 4, 2011

Coffees in the can

Photobucket

That's right Possum's! It's monday and I personally know that most of us hate Mondays! It's the day of catch up on our jobs and long walks to the coffee machine of life! Ever wonder what ta do with all those coffee cans ya'll save and think someday I'll think of a project for them. So....the first project is to take a picture of ya'lls Sock monkey with them, cause it always looks cool! Any comments or ideas can be left on our comments section. I do require it to pertain to Sock Monkeys. That is a requirment in Bubba's Sock Drawer. (insert coffee sip here.)

Photobucket

So here I am the day after the paint fest. The book case has been moved back into the livingroom and we Sock Monkeys have been loaded up for a test display to see what it looks like. I love the bright cheerful colors! This book case was originally brown to fake the wood look. It remeinded me of a dark cave. I sometimes thnk my Human/Dad/owner is stuck in the 70's with all these bright colors and somehow I expect to find Marsha Brady's character spirit hauntin our dwellin. Taps will have to be called at that point. Marsha Brady in the Sock Monkey world looks a little something like this......

Photobucket

IT"S A Parralel UNiverse! The things the SCI-FI channel are made of! Maybe one of our coffee cans is a stargate of sorts! Thats just a therory. I'll just sit quietly on the back porch in a basket full of Teddy Bears and think on that for a while!

Photobucket

Yes! I know what ya'll are thinkin! We always run to our Teddy Bears when we are frightened. Good Call! There is a storm brewin out at this very moment, so it's a good place ta be! The thunder brewin overhead and all. The wind kickin up a dust bowl and I just might find myself flyin over the rainbow! And what if I get there and find that the Land of OZ has completely blown away. Then what? Does that mean there will be a new story unfold all together? Munchkins flyin in every direction is a scary thought! Maybe I've seen one to many movies.

Photobucket

I'll leave ya'll with this pleasent thought. Sock Monkeys out for a horse ride and pic-nic! Have a pleasent Monday and laugh at lifes ups and downs! Bubba

No comments: