Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday happenings

Photobucket

Hello Possum's! It's a beautiful yellow polka dotted pig day! My Dad and I went to the post office this morning and saw this pig at a Bar-B-Q place. What a great photo op! To goood to pass up! We turned into the lot and went to work on our photo shoot. The silly things in life make life worth living! It's the cement pig picture of the day! We've never tried this Bar-B-Q place but is on our list of things to do sometime! I'll bet it'll be wonderful! Wonder if these folks ever entered any of the Bar-B-Q cook offs I've seen on the food network? I'll make a point to ask when we finally do dine there. S,oking a pig over an open fire! Makes my Sock Monkey mouth water. I can smell it now.

Photobucket

Check this one out! Meat and two veggies! Yum Yum. Howdy doo chef! Don't mind if I do! This is another place we've never tried. We have passed this chef many times on the way to the grocery store and everytime we wanted to stop for the picture. This time we did. We decided life's to short to pass this up! Have a blessed Tuesday!Bubba

No comments: