Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rainy Tuesday

Photobucket

Good afternoon Bubba's Possum's! Bubba is out at the moment so I decided to Step in and do a blog for him. As you can see,I went to Starbucks this mornin first thing for a Mocha Latte! I did fasten my seatbelt as it is the law here in Nashville. My name is Fletcher Peabody. I do reside in the same house as Your favorite Bubba. He was washed again last night and is out on the viranda drying himself at the moment.

Photobucket

See? I didn't let him know I was photographing him. Digital cameras are amazing! Even if he did notice,he's so use to being photographed, he probably would even notice. I will let him know a little later,that I stepped in for his blog of the afternoon. I gave him the day off.
Photobucket

Lunch ya'll ask? Mike and I stopped off at Kentucky Fried Chicken! Bubba will be pretty upset when he finds out. The last chicken he had was Churches! Her said it was the yuckiest! KFC for him all the way!

Photobucket

Lunch is served, Possum's as Bubba likes to call his Peeps and general Sock Monkey lovers. It's an endearing term used here in the south.

Photobucket

I saw this SM chick out trying to trick or treat a few days early. Nice legs! Baby! Nice try on the TandT deal. I think folks will be wise to ya. Anyhoo,try to stay dry on this a rainy day!Fletcher

No comments: