Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday news

Photobucket

I know all my Peeps were waiting on the next Pumpkin pose of old Bubba. Went down to the local Walmart and posed for you guys. I just dearly love fall time and all it has to offer. The colors are so warm and inviting. No pumpkin buying for me this year! They always end up sitting around and turning to mush LOL! And as you saw in earlier blogs, We always have them for the snow that comes along in February. We'll pass on it this time. I'll just continue using the store displays. I won't ya'll to know...No one bats an eye when I come out of the back pack for photo shoots!
Grace Williams Davis

One of my friends on Facebook crocheted this Sock Monkey and entered it in the stuffed animal catagory at her state fair. She one a ribbon! That's exciting new for Sock Monkeys everywhere! Love to see the success of Sock Monkey artist out and about. I hope your work days are filled with blessings and I think I'll go and run a bubble bath. Bye for now!Bubba

No comments: