Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The weekend

Photobucket

Hello Saturday mornin Possum's, Peeps and general Sock Monkey lovers! What a beautiful day it is turnin out ta be! Here I am stumblin to the coffee pot early this mornin!!! Not a pretty sight before coffee! As you can see, the coffee pot needs a good cleanin! Thats a story for another day. The house cleanin crew ( Mike) cleans on Sunday and Monday's. The days off from work! No layin on the sofa for you Mr. Man! Word has it we have comissioned several local artist to do portraits of me ya know! I'l be glad to share them here in my blog once the action takes place. I'll also be featured in the second book of Everything keeps coming up Sock Monkey! Now that ya'll have been brought up to speed with my celebritiness,Sock salutations to ya on a Saturday mornin! My red heeled smile just as big and wide as ever! Lots of up and comin events for old Bubba. The list are bein made. They are pencilin in all kinds of goodies on my calendar. Cheers from the coffee pot central and have a great weekend! Bubba

No comments: