Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Monday, December 7, 2009

Snowman in the front yard

Photobucket

Good evenin Possum's! After my last blog of this mornin,I got to thinkin bout other Christmas stuff and was wonderin bout it over a bowl of Snowman soup,while suckin on some ribbon candy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been thinkin bout Snowmen in the front yard! How very much more Christmasy can ya'll get? Now ya'll know I can't build a Snowman till february. Some how a Snowman on valentines day just doesn't hit the spot at t'all!

Photobucket

I started lookin around on the world wide web for these sculptures of Christmas beauty. Winter time yard art!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Some turn up really dressed up! Always got the smile on their icy snow faces.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Twas a great day to sit around and dream of Christmas and it's makins of the histories and all. The snowmen are the funest I think. The high today in Nashville was 45 degress. Any snowman in this type of weather does in fact turn into snowman soup.
Photobucket

Happy Holidays Possum's! Bubba

No comments: