Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday Fair

Photobucket

Well......Possum's.......I ah......Went back to the fair today. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a Sock Monkey entered somewhere I missed it! Yeah,thats it! And yes this is a real scene from the fair! Not one of Mike's crazy art projects. I arrived there bout 10:30 A.M. this mornin. The real reason was to use the ticket I had bought at Kroger. Last might as ya'll well know,they let us all in for free. I didn't want to waste the ticket I bought. Can't get a refund on it. No one wanted it. I couldn't give it away. So Why not spend my Saturday at the fair. Didn't want to sit around and stare at the four walls.

Mike and I may be grown ups ,but we still think the fair is a fun way to walk around and get exercise. We don't ride anything,just walk. It's so colorful! Got to see some shows. Trained dog acts,clog dancers,livestock judgin etc. etc.!

I was bad on my diet! Had a burger and fries for lunch! I did try and make myself feel better bout it by havin a diet coke with it. Out on the midway....I ah....had a......Funnel cake! OUCH! There went 700 calories! I guess I'll spend my week doin Richard Simons!

Ya gotta have fair food when ya go. There's nothin like it! You have everything ya need if ya just believe. That and a pocketbook full of money! Very expensive! But it is what it is.

Thats my fair story and I'm stickin to it! This is Bubba S. Monkey reportin at fair sidelines. Bubba

No comments: