Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Prise winnin Tobacco

Photobucket

Hay! Yes pun intended! I'm at the fair! What'll ya'll expect? havin fun the name of the fair game. Kay! Anyhoooooo......Might I direct your attention to the back of the room where there are rather large quanities of Tobacco! Prise winnin Tobacco! Did anyone bring rollin papers? I think I need ta check out this tobacco just hangin around. I promise I'll leave the ribbons behind! LOL! We'll have to step outside,but I don't think that presents a problem. Now....If ya'll can get past the guard at the door with it,is the real challenge. If ya time it just right,and someone opens the door to come inside,ya make a run for it! I'm only 22 inches high. Maybe no one will see me. They'll think I'm part of the exibit bein a Sock Monkey and all. The first question that'll pop into their heads is how did the Sock Monkey get out of the art exibit buildin? All I have ta do is lay down on the floor and they'll think I'm a first place,not to mention best in show. Ya know I have a couple of those ribbons stashed away for just such a cover up.

Ya'll know I'm just kiddin right? I have it on good authority That Sock Monkeys can bring a smile to folks. I may be a tired old Sock Monkey from way back in the 60's,but I still got game left in me.

So now I have all these fair pictures ta show ya'll and still Photo bucket has not corrected the problem of me being able to get more than one photo into a blog at a time. I've tried every thing they have put on photo bucket and still nothing works. I have contacted them on several occasions. No help from them. They have answered some jibberish that didn't work either. I'll have a different fair photo on each and every blog until I'm satisfied ya'll have seen my experience at the Tennessee State Fair. Hey! Pun intended once again...Don't-cha walk out and get bored!

Bubba

No comments: