Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Photobucket

I'm not sure this is what they meant by Labor Day or not,but shouldn't I be takin the day off like everyone else? Ha ha right? When your at home that is. Still got to clean the house. Now on my second cup of coffee I might add. Happy Labor day to the lot of you! Hope ya'll been getting ready for your cookouts. The sun is shinin here in Nashville. Pretty day ta get out.

Did ya'll see on yahoo yesterday? Michael Jacksons glove sold at auction! Went for $48,400.00! Was estimated to sell for $30,000.00. Yep! The glove was jeweled. That'll tell ya it is real. Who would be able to afford puttin jewels on a glove right? Why Michael Jacksom of course. Don't make me get out my bedazzler! Thats about as close as I could come to it.

What to do on a Labor Day? Well,I don't rightly know. Kick back I suppose and pop a movie in. I don't want to fire up the grill. To much work. I'll just cook mine in the microwave. No fire to deal with and no clean up.

Celebrate the American worker I always say. Bubba

No comments: