Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Great day in the mornin

Photobucket

Great day in the mornin Possum's! That's just it! I should be playin Possum layin in bed! But nnnnoooooo! I'm up early drinkin my coffee. I guess I should not be goin ta bed so early in the evenin. Makes ya get up early the next mornin and before sunrise! The rooster is still asleep! Folks might start ta think I'm the early bird that got the worm or somethin. All I got was bloodshot eyes and coffee for blood. Did someone forget ta turn on the sun? I think the moon is just on overtime. And it's been full and all! Makes my poly-fil shimmer and shake! Didn't do nothin for my button eyes either.

So what's a Sock Monkey supose ta do this early in the mornin? Pretend your just comin in from a rough night? Stumble a little,pretend ta fall on your face? Or sit and contemplate a $30,000,000.00 merger? Fancy knitted dress sock,mergin into The Sock Drawer! Perhaps I should go and buy stocks in the Rockford red heeled sock corp.! Ya end up doin weird stuff when ya get up this early. Not natural. The scary part bout the whole thing? I'm sittin here thinkin bout it.

Perhaps I should go into the kitchen and play hop-scotch on the kitchen ceramic tile. Remember the old metal Jax? I could throw them at the wall as Nija weapons. They would stick in the wall if ya threw them hard enough. Use my Slinky to tie up Raggedy Ann. She won't mind. I think she secretly likes it. They should call it the Slinky-kinky!

Maybe shoot my 8 ball out of a cannon at Barbies Malibu mansion. Bitch got it to good. She needs a little trouble in her life. Do ya know what is a scary thought ta me? How are we goin to explain Barbie to bein's from other worlds,when and if they come here? Their gonna look at us and tell us we buried our planet with all the plastic! Barbie is not green at all! She got the dream house and I got the dream projects! Can we talk people?! I like to pop their heads off and toss it around. Livin the dream girl! Are ya feelin the love people?

Yea through yonder window I see the dawn approachin! Dawn! This is where I throw up my hands and walk away. Bubba

No comments: