Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Monday, January 26, 2009

Parleggy

Photobucket

Good evenin Possums,and A.K.'s nosey Klan.The recently returned neighbor has disappeared once again after the written word of my blog. It"s a miracle! I did see him however,drivin by in another truck today.Strange but true. Enquirin minds.....are strangely connected. The WFM conversations are all centered around one certain long haired red head.Funny,they don't happen anywhere else but when she's present. There are two other folks in on it as well. A.K. do you really think we're that stupid? You were purposely given this blog address. Funny the red head is from the B&C. How Queer is that I ask you? You can stop the nonsense! Go away!
Now that that's out of the way...I have the picture I promised of the new doll creation.

Photobucket

Here she is ya'll! Parleggy is her name and is on the white bracelet around her wrist. Have a great Monday! Bubba

No comments: