Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Boy howdy its cold

Photobucket

I'm tellin ya'll! It's gonna get coooollllddddd tonight! Right down ta 17 degrees! And tomorrow night? 2 degrees! Ouch! Here in the south! Ya'll see me here,still sittin and dryin off. I think I'm pretty close ta bein done. Just thought I'd smoke a stoggie. I know I shouldn't,but what the hell! And bang! The world still hasn't stopped spinnin! So there ya go on that subject.
We Sock Monkeys have way more important things to discuss. Years of wisdom! The red heel smile speaks for itself. Does it not make ya'll smile as well? Don't worry,be happy I always say! After all they are free ta give away. They always come back to you. The smiles I mean.
Now if ya'll are interested in what Bubba's doin this cold afternoon......I am currently watchin a show called "Growin up Penguin." Talkin bout a zoo that raises them. Tryin ta keep them from bein extinct. They tell but the eggs they have and how they check them twice a day to help keep them healthy and see that they hatch properly. I learned a good bit about them.
The show before this one was kind of interestin as well. It was on true stories of folks whom bought an old house and it was haunted. They told the story of what happened to them and their families while livin "Ghost." Now I don't know if they really do exist or not. I can only make some kind of educated guess. And then we never know if our guess is ever correct in some kind of way. Folks have been studyin it for centuries. No one has really come up with any real evidence. We can only tell bout the things we experience durin our dailey lives. I don't doubt that these folks aren't tellin the truth. Why would they want to look like fools to most of the population? I willin ta bet there is truth to it. My guess tells me this is demonic. I don't think God would let the souls and angels in heaven, scare people to this degree. God wouldn't do that. These people experienced posession and strange things like chairs and other objects move on their own accord. So this tells me its of the Devil's origin. It broke up families and some went crazy over it. They were all otherwise happy until they moved into this haunted mansion. I won't bore ya'll with it anymore,but I thought it was interestin ta watch. Much like the UFO shows I like ta watch. O-Kay! I'll not get started on that subject. I think ya'll have heard me git right up on my soap box bout our visitors. I'm just sayin!

The veggie soup of last evenin was ta die for! I was stuffed! LOL! No pun intended. But it did say that didn't it? All the vegetable goodness and vitamins! In a nice healthy way. Not ta mention the hot soup factor that keeps ya'll warm on a cold night. This is Bubba signin out. Happy hump day! Bubba

No comments: