Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Really Tuesday this time

Vampiress

Do ya'll ever feel like the life blood is bein sucked out of you? I'm here to tell you IT IS! Maybe not but it sure feels that way sometimes. The sun is shinin and the birds are sangin this beautiful day! An all around great day to sit out on the back porch and have your coffee. And so I did! The tomato plants are about 3 inches out of the ground and lookin good. I pray that this year they actually produce tomatos. The last two years, we haven't seen a one. But then I've seen talk about that all over the web. This year I tried seeds instead of the plants we buy down at the local Wal-mart. I got 19 sprouted in a pot. As soon as they are large enough, I will trans plant them into the ground. So keep your fingers crossed that they survive. The lilly bulbs are comin up and they are gettin ready to bloom. Lookin forward to their beauty out in the yard. I will share photos of them when that happens. It's always excitin to see the flowers wonderful colors.

roses

But for now we will enjoy these store bought roses. They don't last very long,but beautiful for a short time. And these are the things that are happenin in my world at present. Have a great day! Bubba

No comments: