Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Friday, May 20, 2011

Lets all do the Friday dance

Photobucket

Howdy doo Peeps , Possum's and all around in general good down home Sock People! Been up to a little garden work this week and thought I'd share it with ya'll. This here is Gerber daisies and lavendar planted in a pot together. The yellow up against my red color background will almost put your eyes out to look at it. Bright colors are always cheerful and welcome to me. The lavendar has a wonderful smell if you rub your hand on it. Take a deep long breath.

Photobucket

Our little garden is growin and lookin real pretty this year. A nice place to relax in the backyard. Garden in a bucket is what I call it. The bucket garden! Got a bucket? make a garden. Head to the thrift stores for the little bird houses and what not to decorate it with.

Photobucket

I was a sittin here last night watchin Futurama and a thinkin about my little garden. The joys of Summer are always so pretty. Keep your fingers crossed that our tomato plants produce fruit this year!!!! Happy Friday to you all and close the Sock Drawer! Bubba

No comments: