Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th


Photobucket

Welcome to Friday the 13th here in Bubba's Sock Drawer. The rainy day fun has began. I'm here to talk about a sad day. I was surfin around the web last night and have come to discover that some of the Sock Monkey websites are disappearin. Now I know that since the mass produced Sock Monkeys have hit the market, us vintage folkart lovers have been let down. True I don't have lots to discuss as I once did due to life happenin,but will remain true to my vintage self. I will continue to blabber a mouth full from time to time. And every now and again, I will be goin places and be pleased as punch ta share it here with ya'll. But for the most part it's a way to entertain myself.

Photobucket

So pull up a porch swing and just enjoy life. Put the hot dogs on the grill and feel very blessed to even have them to put on the grill. In an age where anybody on the planet can be famous just by airrin their lives on reality TV, I'm just here smellin the roses and pourin myself another cup of coffee.

Photobucket

Watchin the tomatos grow. Just breath! It's the only thing in life that's still free! That and a smile. may the blessins flow for you all! Bubba

No comments: