Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Friday, April 1, 2011

Play with your food

Photobucket

Good evening Possum's and Friday night lovers! Most of you have gone out to movies this bein a Friday night and all, but I decided to play with my food! I just want to say that no Sock Monkeys were hurt durin this experiment. I also hired my stand-in for this fun and also very weird food excurshion. Ever wonder what a Sock Monkey looks like in a bowl of spagetti?

Photobucket

Well? Now ya'll know! By the way this is binga-bonga. Everybody say hello to Binga-Bonga! Heeeyyy...Binga-Bonga! What ya'll doin in that big old bowl of Spagetti?

Binga-Bonga- Why rollin around in spagetti sauce of course! Turned my ears green by the way!
And that's what we Sock Monkeys are a doin here in The Sock Drawer on a Friday night! I'm Bubba and this is Binga-Bonga! Happy Friday night!

No comments: