Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A blessed day

Photobucket

It's a jello mold kind of mornin here in The Sock Drawer! Not really but fun ta say! And how in the Sam heel sock are my Possum's this mornin? If ya'll ask me Jello is kind of gross. Don't like the way it wiggles! It slaps the red heel smile off my face! Gigglin and a wigglin like something out of an alien movie. If ya drop something in it, it's like it's sapended in mid air!

Photobucket

Got a fun picture for today! This one we spotted on the way to the grocery store. I just happened to be in Mike's back pack with camera when this roadside stop was made. This is the stuff life is made of! An antique store dummy! Nothing better than that! Out of the back pack I came and the next thing I knew,I was sittin in the arms of this dummy! Come on in we're open! What's open? Not my red heel bum! That's for sure! Hey,I like the sun shades! I was wonderin....Is your matache a squirrel? Maybe not but bushy like one.

Photobucket

Alright Possum's, back to the new set for The Sock Drawer close! Happy Wednesday! Bubba

No comments: