Monday, September 27, 2010
Good afternoon Passengers,Possum's and Peeps. Today I have a funny to share with you guys and here it is....
Things to do in an elevator
1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2.Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "shut up,all of youjust shut up!"
4.Whistle the firstseven notes of "It's a small world" incessantly.
5. Sell girl scot cookies.
6. on a long ride,sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
8.Crack open your breifcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: " Got enough air in there?"
9.Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10.Stand motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11.When arriving at your floor,grunt and strain to yank the doors open,then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you admiral.
14. One word: Flatulence!
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottum.
16.Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare,grinning at another for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
18. When at least eight people have boarded, moan from the back: "oh,Not now,motion sickness!"
19. Give reigious tractsto each passenger.
20. Meow occasionally.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter"gotta go,gotta go then sigh and say "oops!"
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continuallypushing the buttons.
25. Holler "Chutes away!" Whenever the elevatordecends.
And that, Possum's is what you do in an elevator!Bubba