Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Saturday Flamingo

Photobucket

Hello Possum's! Gathered up the Flamingo's out of the yard and puttin them away for the rest of the year. Their season has come and gone. It gets so cold here I was worried it might make the plastic crack. I have recently joined facebook so that has been really strange tryin to figure that out. It seems to much like My Space. It's all good I suppose. Don't have much time to be on Facebook, I'm uually out on photo shoots and makin appearances here and there. Am up mighty early this mornin after going to bed at 8:30 P.m. last night. That always makes me get up early! The sewing machine hasn't been used in ages and Mike's still recoverin from brain surgery. Have a great Saturday!

No comments: