Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Sunday, September 19, 2010

There's a Sock Monkey in my soup

Photobucket

Being a wonderful cool mornin in the Nashville area, Mike and I decided to make a pot of home made Veggie soup. I ain't sharin it with little evil dude! Soup dish water for you little evil Dude! Totally! Like rockin the house Veggie soup!!!! It was so good after a nice long nap. The recipe ya'll ask? here it is......


Veggie soup
dip soup out of pot and eat it!
a 1/4 cup of happiness with just a dash fallness.

I wanted to sit on the edge of the pot and dangle my feet in,but Mike wouldn't have it! That could have been dangerous had a carrot gone floatin bye! How do ya splain to the cops that your Sock Monkey drown in a pot of veggie soup? he'll go all murder on your ass and stuff! Totally! He wouldn't be able to do a tape outline of the sock body. Talk about bein T'ed off!

Photobucket

No comments: