Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The birthday party

Photobucket

Good mornin Sock people! Please forgive me,but I was to tired after the party to bring the birthday update yesterday, so here it is! shortly after my Dad made the chocolate gravy and biscuits for breakfast,there was a knock at the front door. I would have answered it myself,but I can't reach the doorknob! So I turned to my Dad and said,hop on over to the door and answer it.

Photobucket

My Dad opens the door and this creepy guy with a Sock Monkey hat on jumped inside and sang Happy Birthday to me. I never had a singin telegram before! That was totally cool! He then went out to his van and brought in this birthday cake for me.

Photobucket

It was rockin the house Dude! Next thing I know...the band came runnin in!
Photobucket

Remember Kiss? This was their Sock Monkeys and they totally formed a band on their own!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

The house filled up with Sock Monkey fans! Dude! It's a party! We're gonna rock this town,rock it inside out! Party like it's 1999!
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff114/bubbasock/jsms_thumbnailCAD6ZLQM.jpg

It was like the party to end all parties! What a great day! Maybe my Dad ain't so old afterall! Have a great day Possum's and thank everyone for all the great birthday wishes!Bubba

No comments: