Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The weather outside is frightful

Photobucket

Yeah,that's right! It snowed in Nashville Possum's! Has been snowin for three days! Soooo....I thought I'd get out and try out my new Christmas sweater. Everythings fine. I'm certainly warm enough. So don't ya'll threat at Bubba gettin a chill. I'll just sit here a while and wait for my hot chocolate to arrive. Sittin here....alone......in the snow......but I'm gettin along fine. As the Sock Monkey tail goes anyway.(take off glasses and looked concerned)(not wearin any glasses?Fake it!)Was pretty funny watchin my Human,Mike,slip off the stair with his big butt flyin through the air out into the snow! He was plum lyin on the ground when he took this shot! LOL! Actin as if he meant to do that. Didn"t want the neighbors to think he is a complete idiot!LOL! But I knew.

Everyone have a happy snow day!!!!Bubba

No comments: