Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The warm up

Photobucket

Looks like the day got off to a great start! It did warm up a bit. I think the high today is 67? Beautiful spring day! The sun is shinin finally! Although I'm told there is rain comin for Wednesday,Thursday and Friday. So we'll just enjoy the day as the comin days won't be so nice. The newly gotten cactus teardrop is all planted and doin good thus far. Ya'll guessed it! The shadow? It's Mike's big head gettin in the way! Stealin my close up attraction! Back off photo man! LOL!

The mornin walk has already proceeded and he's loaded with energy! Honestly.....what do ya'll do with a Sock Monkey owner? They can be a royal pain sometimes. But-cha got ta lov'em! At least he doesn't let me sit around and collect dust! I've gotta give it to him on that one!

We got a big surprise for this weekend. I'm not gonna tall ya'll what it is yet. So be sure ya'll stay tuned for this weekends blog. Let the spring and summer begin! Lots ta do out and about Nashville. The fair should be comin soon. I will be checkin out the website to see when the correct dates are. Loads of new art work ta see. So thats one good thing ya'll have ta look forward to. This weekend is way better than that! Mums the word! I'm keepin my red heel smile sealed.

The trains across the street are rushin on bye. Their horns ehco off in the distance. Places ta go. Bubba

No comments: