Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just rain so far

Photobucket

Good early mornin Possum's! Yes,we're up at the crack of dawn to blog for ya'll! The winter advisery is nothing but rain thus far. Cousre the warnin goes until 1 P.M. this afternoon. So we're keepin an eye out for that. Was hope'in ta have snow here on our vacation for bolg photos. But so far that hasn't produced itself. Got some wonderful Sock Monkey photos created by Thomas H. Durand. They are to cool. Here's the first.

Photobucket

Mr. Thomas has quite the eye for this. I hope the photos are not cut off in my blog. If so I think ya'll can click on them and it will take you to my photobucket to view it fully.
Photobucket

Mr. Thomas has 5 or 6 pages on his web site of Sock Monkey photos ta share with folks. I just picked out my favorites.

Photobucket

Their messgae is very powerful indeed.

Photobucket

This one is entitled ball of confusion.

Photobucket

I hoped I'd be doin this one this mornin,but don't look like I'm gonna get the chance. I'll just fall in a mud puddle instead. Splashin around in the mud could be fun I guess. Someday I just might try it.
Photobucket

The shadow is on the wall Possum's.

Photobucket

Once more...The snow I dreamed of.
I think it's time for more Sock Monkey web sites.

http://www.interestingideas.com/out/sock.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjalunxmbde

http://www.sockmonkeyministry.com/index.htm

Hope ya'll's Wednesday is awesome! Bubba

No comments: