Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Bubba

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 is here

Photobucket

We made it through last nights partys and feelin mighty fine this first day on the New Year! I'm sittin here having my New Years day meal! Black eyed peas and turnip greens with a chicken thigh on the side!

Photobucket

The fireworks of last might were really great! Mike and I stepped out onto our front porch ta watch these great lights in the sky!

Photobucket

Ya'll will have ta for give me for not gettin my Halloween Pumpkin carved,so we decided to do something different. A happy new year pumpkin! And why not? Just before ya'll put away those Christmas lights for the year,ya can stuff them in your Pumpkin!

Photobucket

This is what it looks like with the lights off! How cool is that?

Photobucket

Next stop ya'll ask? Flipflops for spring! Happry New Year ya'll! Bubba

No comments: